Here's a step by step guide on how to set up your iPad for the first time.
First, turn on your iPad and then:
1. Choose the language (English)
2. Choose the Country (United Kingdom)
3. Enter a first and last name
4. Enter a date of birth
5. Set up an apple ID for the iPad (if you don't already have one)
6. Either use an existing email address or create a new unique iCloud email address
7. Choose an iCloud email address and password
8. Choose three security questions and answers
9. Answer some questions about diagnostics and Siri
10. Finally, set up a passcode
This will take approximately 10 minutes to complete.
If you are an IT technician setting up several iPads, we recommend keeping this information in a secure spreadsheet for future reference.
Once your iPad is ready, you can then download MyChoicePad from the App Store.
Simply tap on the App Store icon on your home screen and type 'MyChoicePad' on the search bar (you will find the search bar in the top right corner).
Select the version of MyChoicePad you would like to download, then tap on the price button - it will change into 'Install' if downloading MyChoicePad, or 'Buy' if purchasing MyChoicePad Pro. Tap on the button again to initiate the download.
If purchasing MyChoicePad Pro, you may also be asked to enter your Apple ID password.
A greyed out MyChoicePad icon will automatically appear on your home screen.
If you tap on it while downloading, you will pause the download. Tap on it again to resume it.
MyChoicePad Pro is a large app (4 GB), therefore installing MyChoicePad Pro onto your iPad may take up to one hour, depending on the speed of your internet connection.