The latest version of MyChoicePad will require you to create an account. Creating an account with MyChoicePad is easy. Simply follow the steps below to get started:
1. To create an account go to our website www.mychoicepad.com and click 'Start your Free Trial'
2. You will then need to choose whether your would like to create an individual account or an organisation account, this will depend on how many people you would like to support. If you are just looking to support one learner click 'I'm an Individual' and continue reading this guide. To set up an organisation account click 'We're an Organisation' and follow this guide instead:https://insanelogic.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/articles/205611725-How-do-I-create-an-organisation-account-
3. You will then be asked to enter your email address and choose a password. After you've clicked 'create account' you will be taken to a screen that will ask you to verify you email address.
4. Go to your email account's inbox and open our email.
Tip: If you can't find the email in your inbox, it may have gone straight into your spam folder, so don't forget to check there!
5. Click on the link provided in order to verify your account. You can open this link on your iPad, computer or phone - this step will work from any device!
5. You're almost done! Now enter your name, occupation and age range of your client or child.
Make sure you press 'Save' and 'voilà'... you've created your account! :)
Tip: You can also personalise your account profile by adding a picture!